- Project Role : Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Docker Kubernetes Administrations,Linux Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Provide L2/L3 support on Linux RHEL SUSE servers hosted on Azure infrastructure B High availability HA Cluster configuration, management and troubleshooting C Hands on experience in Linux clustering, Specially on SUSE D Installation, Configuration and administration of SLES 12 or higher for SAP Applications and Hana servers E Exposure to Ansible / Chef / Terraform Anyone F Ansible Infrastructure, automations playbook configuration G Plan and execute major and minor platform software
- Technical Experience : A Experience in Linux operating system level troubleshooting, resolving system boot issues, Kernel bugs and server log analysis B Hands on cluster knowledge on Linux / SUSE GPFS or HA configuration Knowledge of SAP HANA appliances is added advantage C Hands on experience in Ansible Infrastructure, automations playbook configuration and troubleshooting Ansible Infrastructure D Hands on Experience in Samba, CIFS, LDAP, PAM, SSSD, user authentication using username/password pair, Kerberos,
- Professional Attributes : A Ability to organize and plan work independently, B Good organization skills to balance and prioritize
- Educational Qualification : A Graduate B Mandatory Certification in Linux, RHEL or SUSE, Azure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.