- Project Role : Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Manage large and complex bid Solutioning including RFP response more from Services / Implementation perspective 2- Should understand the complexities involved in integrating the various modules, functionalities supported, customer requirements compliance etc 3- Identify key customer requirements, seek RFP clarifications, understanding compliance and SLA requirements, envisage high-level solution and work with the SME to come out with the efforts involved for its implementation
- Technical Experience : 1- BMC Remedy, Service-Now, HP OM stack, BPPM, Splunk and other tools related solutions, including understanding and documenting the architecture 2- Ability to generate High Level Design, High Level BoQ and other technical documents for Solutioning 3- Should possess a strong knowledge of Service-now technologies Expert level knowledge of Service-Now ITSM Suite, Service-Now Asset Management, Service-Now Change Management and CMDB is required
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent verbal and written communication 2- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level 3- Extensive client / customer service management skills 4- Good people management skills
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.