- Project Role : Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :HPUX System Administration,Solaris System Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Handling jobs on Solaris OS8-9-10-11, Zones, LDOMs and HP-UX 2Handling jobs on Solaris virtualized Architecture Administration Global Zone - Local Zone and handling Veritas Cluster, Solaris, Veritas Volume Manager, Solaris Volume Manager 3Work on SAN, NAS, TCP/IP and Firewall issues 4 Building and imaging Solaris OS Upgrades Resolving problems with LDAP server software Debug bigger issues with network, heartbeats - VCS, Vault Non-tech stack OS issues that L2 cannot resolve - HPUX, Solaris
- Technical Experience : 1 System administration, installation, regular maintenance, and patch implementation 2 Scripting skills such as Bash/Python/Ansible will be a plus 3 Experience with VMWare, storage/SAN technologies, Network infrastructure, DNS, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Oracle Exadata 4 A passion for technology, keeping up to date with the latest technology trends 5 Industry Standard Certification preferred Solaris/VERITAS/Cloud 6 Knowledge on ITSM process
- Professional Attributes : 1Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts 2Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes 3Travel to other locations when required 4Be flexible to work with other platforms
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture norms
- Additional Information : 1 Assist with the delivery of a 24x7 infrastructure in line with agreed SLAs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.