- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform),Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building and supporting large-scale, business critical systems on Public Google Cloud Platform 2 Working on Google Cloud Platform 3 Hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage 4 Creating scripting language preferably Python for automation of build tasks 5 Handling configuration management tools such as Terraform, Puppet and Chef
- Technical Experience : 1 Knowledge Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc 2 Knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Stackdriver 3 Experience with Big Data on GCP BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow 4 Prior experience working with: container technology such as Docker, version control systems Github, build management and CI/CD tools Concourse, Jenkins, and monitoring tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts 2 Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes 3 Travel to other locations when required 4 Be flexible to work with other platforms
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture norms
- Additional Information : 1Prefer Google Cloud Certified candidates
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.