- Project Role : Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform),Linux Operations
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Troubleshooting skills in a support environment, log files monitoring/analysis, and health check 2 Work on Disk allocation , LVM , Multipathing 3 Performing OS Patching Migration Satellite 4 Working on incident, change and problem management process 5 Working on service management and monitoring tools
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on Unix Files permission File systems management, Account Management, Performance Monitoring, Backup by Linux native tools and Logical Volume Management 2 Good Knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting on Linux 3 Good knowledge in OS Hardening, performance tuning 4 Good knowledge on Virtualization and High availability 5 Good knowledge on shell scripting, Ansible 6 Good Knowledge on CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu Suse
- Professional Attributes : 1 Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts 2 Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes 3 Travel to other locations when required Be flexible to work with other platforms
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture norms
- Additional Information : 1 Minimum 2 years of Linux Server Admin Experience in a production environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.