- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :PeopleSoft PeopleTools
- Good To Have Skills :PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Be a expert team member, helping other technical developer b Helps in designing strategy for new enhancement requests and adoption of new features in Peoplesoft 92 c Coordinates with Functional/Business team and transformation team to translate business requirement to technical document and diagram d Resolve tickets, Design, build Extensions, Interfaces and Reports for ePro, PO, Cost Accounting, Supplier Contracts Inventory e Design and build batch programs in SCM and fix/update existing batc
- Technical Experience : a Must be expert in PeopleSoft PeopleTools including AppEngine, SQR, Component Interfaces, AppDesigner, Peoplecode, XML Publisher and Application Packages, IB b Must have good Functional knowledge in Peoplesoft ePro, PO, Cost Accounting, Supplier Contracts Inventory c Must have worked on PeopleSoft FSCM 92 and PeopleTools 854 or above d Must be expert in Oracle SQL/PL SQL e Should have prior experience of working on conversion and/or Implementation, Production Support projects
- Professional Attributes : Individual Contributor Excellent Comm Skill Innovator
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.