- Project Role : Scrum Master
- Project Role Description : Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Coordinate internal resources and third parties vendors for the flawless execution of projects b: Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility c: Ensure resource availability and allocation Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Technical Experience : a: Proven working experience in project Mgt Excellent client facing n internal communication skills b: Excellent written n verbal communication skills Solid org skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills c: Strong working knowledge of MS Office Project Mgt Prof PMP PRINCE II certification
- Professional Attributes : a: Must be able to produce clear n concise documentation including requirements documents, design specs, status reports, system documentation n emails b: Must have proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.