- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,OpenText Documentum
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: This role is primarily responsible for Content Management System development and maintenance using the tools OpenText WEM/PORTAL technologies b: The development involves customizing the above mentioned tools using the interfaces and plugin extensions provided by OpenText c: Accountable for Designing, Developing, Testing, Debugging and Deploying of OpenText WEM and PORTAL related customizations and enhancements d: Provide appropriate solutions for business requirements with OT tools
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on OpenText Content Server, Archive server, xECM, VIM, CCM Exstream, Streamserve 2 Delivery experience of atleast 3 project in ECM Domain, Experince of delivering OpenText project is added advantage 3 Must have 8 years experience in Open text tools and Certification in any of the OpenText tools will be added advantage 4 Experience in integrating OpenText with third party tools such as Reporting,Enterprise Search will be an added advantage 5 Strong Working knowledge in Java, J2EE
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good analytical and communication skills 2 Good to have presentation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.