- Project Role : Tester
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Agile Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Construct and execute SIT release tests keeping in mind derivative management system for Capital Markets is at the heart of the system landscape 2 Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution 3 Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives 4 Partner across with various stakeholders globally within the program to implement str
- Technical Experience : 1 Total 3-5 years of functional testing experience with minimum 2 years in Capital markets domain 2 Well versed with capital markets terminologies, front office, back office, trade lifecycle, accounting settlement etc 3 Good command over SQL and software testing practices 4 Experience with UNIX commands added advantage 5 Experience in working with complex technology landscapes and ensuring flawless technical delivery
- Professional Attributes : 1 Smart, quick learner and competitive 2 Possess good analytical and reporting skills 3 Excellent communication skills 4 Team player
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/BTech/MCA or equivalent graduation degree from reputed and Govt recognized/affiliated universit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.