- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Should be able to help us on On- Boarding and Off- Boarding activities B:Should be able to compile and report the overall status of Delivery for the Dabur Project C:-Should have experience working with entire team to gather all Issues and Change Requests into one single tracker
- Technical Experience : A:exposure to payment health care non profit organisation and insurance industry B:expertise as quality lead with silmultaneous management of multiple project C:quick learner with execllent grasping power skilled i multiasking, prioritizing and decision making D:In depth - expereince in creating testing strategies, test approches, test plan defect tracking and execution E:Skilled in effective management of geographically separate teams
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong written and verbal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.