- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A To Support SAP QM Module B To Support Day to Day Incidents on SAP QM C To Coordinate with Client for new requirements D Prepare status report of Issues / Change Request E Update the Progress on the SAP QM Module
- Technical Experience : A Should have strong knowledge in QM processes, Master data, Batch Management, Notifications, Quality Certificates, Stability Study B Should have hands on experience of Quality Planning, Quality Inspection Quality control C Should have strong knowledge of business processes D Should have knowledge experience in Integration of QM with PP, MM and PM E Should have knowledge in Result recording, Defects recording, Sample Management, Usage decision and Configuration
- Professional Attributes : A Manage workload and adhere to the timelines B Ability to to work independently and collaboratively with teams across locations C Conceptual skills
- Educational Qualification : A BE / B Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.