Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 AWS Redshift 2 Python ,S3, AWS Airflow 3 Design and develop ELT jobs for BI Solution using Redshift 4 Renovate oracle stored procedures to redshift procs Invoke ELT jobs using python modules 5 Orchestrate designed jobs in airflow Tableau/ Alteryx to Optimize Redshift Data warehouse by implementing workload management, sort keys distribution keys
- Technical Experience : 2years experience in AWS Redshift Should have experience in Python ,S3, AWS Airflow 3 4 years of experience using databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server 4 Must have hands on experience of Amazon Redshift Architecture
- Professional Attributes : Good Team Player Good Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : BE/Degree
- Additional Information : AWS RedShift Developer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.