- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :GuideWire PolicyCenter
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align Guidewire and business strategy and goals b Guidewire PolicyCenter OOTB ie Transactions, Workflows, Data Model, c Experience in aligning client requirements to GW for Product Modelling, Rating etc d Good experience in Property and Casualty insurance e Good experience in Agile methodology
- Technical Experience : a Guidewire Business Analyst Experience of at least 2 years in development project in requirements elicitation, requirements gathering writing user story cards, aligning with dev and QA teams, walkthroughs with business and key stakeholders etc b Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skill b Willing to work in any shift
- Educational Qualification : a Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.