- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Payment Card Issuing
- Good To Have Skills :Payments Fundamentals
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understanding of Trade life cycle and surveillance activities associated with different phases 2Must have worked on one of the industry leading products Nice-Actimize, SMARTS, SCILA, IRISIUM etc 3Good understanding ofF FICC products with focus on any one or two specific products Good to Have: Aware of different regulations pertaining to surveillance MiFID, CFTC, EMIR, SFTR etc Responsibilities - Demonstrated ability to work with clients and successfully deliver projects with minimal supervisio
- Technical Experience : 5 to 6 years of experience om payments industry Review SOP gather requirements, explain to the team Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TATTurn around time Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process
- Professional Attributes : Good learning knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Test Engineering Specialist
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Software Business Implementation Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.