- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MicroStrategy Business Intelligence(BI),Reporting Design & Development
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Software Engineer focused on developing Business Intelligence solutions within the finance sector b: Experienced in MicroStrategy suite of Tools for designing schema, Dossier, Dashboards and reports based on Intelligent Cubes, MTDI Super Cubes and freeform SQLs, in version 10 or higher c: Experienced in creating dimensional data models, attributes, metrics, filters in MicroStrategy d: Experienced in creating and publishing intelligent Cubes, MTDI cubes Super Cubes, Enterprise Manager,
- Technical Experience : a: Experienced in handling automated MicroStrategy deployment tasks and integration with version control products b: Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills you know how to figure stuff out c: Experience working in a Data warehousing environment, familiar with ETL concepts d Know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by SDLC e:Delivery of secure and clean code that is stable, well tested, operational, consistent and well-performing
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills and leadership skills b: Should have Good analytical skills and presentation skills c: Should have ability to work under pressure Educational Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.