- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Good To Have Skills :IBM Information Management System (IMS) Database
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Perform Development Support activities for Data warehousing domain using ETL Tools and Technologies -Understand High Level Design Application Interface Design build Low Level Design -Perform application analysis propose technical solution for application enhancement or resolve production issues -Perform Development Deployment Should be able to Code, Unit Test Deploy Creation necessary documentation for all project deliverable phases -Handle Production Issues Tier 2 Support
- Technical Experience : -4 years experience in IBM InfoSphere DataStage -Strong technical knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and ETL implementation experience -iBM InfoSphere DataStage development experience -SQL Scripting Knowledge in Unix commands and hands on experience in Unix shell scripting
- Professional Attributes : -good communication skill -Team Management
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.