- Project Role : Tester
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Automated Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Performance Testing Strategy,Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : Should be able to create tests to identify software problems b : Should be able to Analyze bugs and errors found during tests c : Should be able to Document results of tests for the software development team d : Should be able to Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Technical Experience : a : Should have knowledge in testing retail applications b : Should have In-depth understanding of Hybris application testing c : Should have knowledge of Python, Selenium and Cubernate framework
- Professional Attributes : a : Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills b : Good oral and written communication skills c : Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Educational Qualification : a : Should be Graduate or Post Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.