- Project Role :Digital Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Lead innovation via digital technology. Work in disruptive digital environment, complex technologies, help clients sort through technologies, their capabilities and apply them to create value. Depth in solution understanding, Digital capabilities (ecommerce/mobility/interactive) & breadth in technology products, patterns & implementation approaches. Contribute to assets/offerings & thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Digital Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :Advance Front End Development NodeJs,Advance Front End Development ReactJS,Amazon Web Services
- Job Requirements :
- Technical Experience : 1 3 years Full stack web development experience using test-driven development 2 Experience with developing on modern UI frameworks with Reactjs and TypeScript 3 Experience with developing Node APIs 4 2 years with AWS serverless computing - AWS Lambda, S3, CloudFront, AWS AppSync 5 2 years using Git and prior experience or demonstrated ability to pick up a CI/CD pipeline such as Azure DevOps
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good to have strong communication skills as need to involve with multiple client teams 2 Good leadership skills to drive team from architect level 3 Ability to stretch and work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.