- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Overall 10 years of experience Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in MS PowerBI development, conceptual understanding of Architecture and Design principles, Solutioning and Scaling aspects In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Technical Experience : Working knowledge of data modeling concepts Must have experience working with DAX queries Must have experience working in SQL Queries/joins Database related areas: Implementation or hand on knowledge with - SQL Server 2016 and any other RDBMS Oracle or DB2 or PostgreSQL Working knowledge on SSIS SSRS Skills Have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytic
- Professional Attributes : Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Additional Information : Some latitude in decision-making in involved You will act independently to determine methods and pr
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.