- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Strong problem solving and analytical skills needed to solve business and technical issues to the best possible extent b: Strong work discipline - resilient and eager to be challenged c: Strong attention to detail, particularly for GUI design/details/usability d:Completer finisher, Adaptable, Business focused e:Self-starter with proven ability to research and absorb fine detail in use cases and peculiarities of market and exchange behavior f:Organized, results focused, practical
- Technical Experience : 2 years Hands on experience in building desktop UI using Net, C, WPF / SILVERIGHT, MVVM b: 5 plus years of total experince in dot net technologies c: Knowledge C Sharp, Linq, Entity framework d:Strong understanding of object oriented principles with an ability to write clean code d Real-time multi-threaded application development Knowledge of up-to-date development practices unit testing, regression testing, automated deployment, code reviews etc e Working knowledge of database SQL
- Professional Attributes : good communication Resource should have good analytical skills b: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.