- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Kafka
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Experience with messaging platform and Cloud Data Lake technologies such as Snowflake, Databricks, AWS Redshift/Spectrum b: Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices c: Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS d Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications e: Design knowledge of Service oriented architecture, scalable micro-services
- Technical Experience : a:Experience with Java is essential, Python and Scala would be highly desired b:Experience with Apache Spark streaming and batch framework is required Experience with Machine c:Learning technologies such as Apache Spark MLlib, Sci-kit Learn, Tensorflow or others would be a major plus d: Experience with Messaging Systems such as Kafka, Solace, Pulsar e: Experience with Zookeeper, Big Data Hadoop Platforms, SQL on Hadoop Technologies such as Spark SQL, Apache Drill
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication and interpersonal skills 2 Help Juniors in a team to unblock their tasks 3 Good team management, analytical and presentation skills 4 Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.