- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Business Technology
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning,Requirements Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand and assess the changing needs of the business and translate to requirements 2 Conduct business process modelling and generate functional design 3 Work collaboratively with product owners, scrum masters, developers and technical architects 4 Support key stakeholders in identification and resolution of issues 5 Connecting the various disciplines in the project team 6 Ensure the team delivers high quality software on time and that it meets client and user business need
- Technical Experience : 1 Work collaboratively with product owners, scrum masters, developers and technical architects 2 Experience working with AWS or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform 3 Knowledge of Agile development techniques such as Scrum, Kanban or Lean
- Professional Attributes : 1 Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team member 2 Strong relationship building and communications skills with ability to present ideas and concepts coherently to senior stakeholder 3 Ability to manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is upto date
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree in engineering Masters in Business Administration an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Appian Process Automation Application Developer
Spring Boot Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.