- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a The developer will design, build into web application product with a primary focus on the presentation layer b Strong hands-on experience in web application architecture and web UI management technologies is required c The developer needs to follow established software development processes including coding standards, change and configuration management,Documentation, unit testing, issue tracking, problem resolution, deployment, and support processes
- Technical Experience : a 2 years of experience with multiple technology disciplines; including Windows environment,Strong programming skills b Strong team orientation, with demonstrated ability to work well across functional boundaries and locations c Developer/Senior well versed in software product development on the Angular technology stack d Experience working in Agile, Scrum Team is a plus e Strong written and verbal communication skills; Solid understanding of all phase of the agile methodology
- Educational Qualification : BE /BCA /Btech /MCA/BSCIT
- Additional Information : a Good communication skills to interact with the team, PO, SM and other teams for any support Analy
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.