- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Anaplan Planning Budgeting and Forecasting
- Good To Have Skills :Budgeting and Forecasting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and delivery of Planning, Budgeting Forecasting solutions in strategic accounts 2Leading on identifying client requirements, processes and business drivers through meetings and workshops 3advising on best practices Leading on advising clients on the various solutions available to meet their needs and the relative advantages and disadvantages of those solutions 4Establishing effective working relationships with clients as part of the development role
- Technical Experience : 1 hands-on Experience of 6-8 plus years who will be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment while identifying and scoping new opportunities 2 Must have worked Instance sync, Release management, Position Management, Global Assignments, Reporting, Pre-sales experience of responding to proposals, giving estimates 3 Must provide functional knowledge manage client relationships within context of individual role
- Professional Attributes : 1 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude 2 Eager to never stop learning 3 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education university degree with focus on Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.