- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Alteryx
- Good To Have Skills :Big Data Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Candidate will be analyzing custom data reports You will be utilizing SQL for data pulls then utilizing data visualization tools to create meaningful dashboards 2 Candidate will work alongside data analysts and software engineers to analyze output and automation efforts 3 You will play a key role all data analysis to the rest of the organization and company 4 Alteryx developer Data Mining, Modelling, Structuring, Reporting 5 Alteryx workflow development expertise is the core requirement
- Technical Experience : 1 The Developer will be responsible for data preparation, data blending, and the creation of data models / sets using Alteryx 2 You will be responsible for designing, building, and testing several complex workflows in Alteryx 3 The Resource will be responsible to triage requests, gather user requirements and ultimately facilitate ad hoc report / data requests with a quick turn-around time 4 Resource will be responsible for maintaining documentation of database workflows, requirements, policies,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude 2 Eager to never stop learning 3 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English
- Educational Qualification : Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.