- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :User Interface Design and Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design low and high fidelity mock-ups 2 Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs 3 Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software 4 Understand product specifications and user psychology 5 Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback 6 Create personas through user research and data 7 Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success 8 Find creative ways to solve UX problems eg usability, findability
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proactive mindset 2 Self Organized 3 Excellent communication and collaboration is must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.