- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Software AG ARIS Express
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Creates ARIS process models and ARIS reports using scripting language Use ARIS Designer, ARIS Connect and ARIS process governance tools to provide end to end solutions of process design and implementation Provide input on project related technical matters, including development approaches, ad hoc technical issues and questions on environment and technical specifications Work with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements Provide direction to client stakeholders and leadership
- Technical Experience : Have 3-5 years of Java hand on experience in delivery of large enterprise complex solutions 3 years of experience in ARIS Designer/Architect, ARIS Connect, ARIS Process Governance would be preferred In-depth knowledge of ARIS Upgrades, Server Configurations and troubleshooting would be an add-on Exposure to Oracle SQL queries Must have exposure with Agile development and its delivery model Packaging and Deployment in ARIS
- Professional Attributes : Communication and leadership skills Team handling skills and analytical skills Ability to work under pressure Experience Range: 4 to 6 years
- Educational Qualification : - Education: Bachelors Degree in any field -
- Additional Information : Work: 12:00 pm IST to 21:00 pm IST Need profiles with lesser NP 15-30 days and immediate joiners
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.