- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Financials
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle ADF
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong knowledge in R2R modules 2 Good to have Knowledge in Coding standards, Code reviews 3 Very strong knowledgeable in R12 finance module 4 Strong functional knowledge in ERP financial module GL, FA, SLA, AP 5 Strong knowledge in Intercompany transaction flow, accounting, and balancing entries 6 knowledge in multi-currency transactions and its accounting impact on Primary and Secondary ledgers 7 knowledge in sub ledger month end close procedure
- Technical Experience : 8 A Atleast 8 years hands-on experience on the above skills 9 B: Strong experience in Technical Design engage customers with various solution options 10 C: Proven contributor and able to work independently and collaborate with Client stakeholders 11 Willing to learn new technology quickly
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills, analytical skills to find various options to achieve solution and discuss with clients and business stake holders b: Should be able to extend for shifts wherever required
- Additional Information : Important points to remember 12 Strong functional knowledge in ERP financial module GL, FA, SLA, A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.