Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Google BigQuery
- Good To Have Skills :Tableau
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Use BigQuery to create best performing tables with partitioning/clustering etc enabled keeping best practices in mind Write Complex SQL queries keeping execution cost in mind Create dashboards, charts and alerts in BigQuery Load data into BigQuery using files or by streaming one record at a time Create, load, and query partitioned tables for daily time-series data Implement fine-grained access control using roles and authorized views
- Technical Experience : Should have in-depth understanding of BigQuery architecture, table partitioning, clustering, best practices, type of tables, best practices etc Should know how to reduce BigQuery costs by reducing the amount of data processed by your queries Should be able to speed up queries by using denormalized data structures, with or without nested repeated fields In depth understanding of SQL and ability to optimize complex queries familiar with other visualization tools like Power BI , Tableau
- Professional Attributes : Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly Excellent communication and teamwork skills An analytical mind with great attention to detail Organizational skills
- Educational Qualification : full-time degree in computer science or equivalent
- Additional Information : Open to working on shifts and provide weekend on call support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.