- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Reltio
- Good To Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and Configure MDM tool for handling Customer and Contacts Demonstrates good understanding of the technology and has ability to build the different components within tool
- Technical Experience : Competencies and Experience Should have Reltio Cloud User Experience Should be expert in Reltio Configuration Fundamentals o The technical roles responsible for configuration and integration of Reltio solutions with different systems o Expert in metadata model configuration, working with data cleansing, match and survivorship rules along with data integration techniques Should be expert in Reltio Advanced Configuration Integration o Reltios metadata model configuration, the various ways to i
- Professional Attributes : Good Team Player Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.