- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Maximo
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Resolve application, interface, workflow, reporting and data integrity issues b Support, design and enhance Maximo components and integration between applications, including Java and PL/SQL c Provide production support to analyze day-to-day issues and respond quickly to resolve problems, minimizing the business impact d Develop plans for improving the stability and support ability of existing package and custom applications
- Technical Experience : a 6 years of experience working on IBM Maximo, Good understanding of IBM Maximo Asset Management v76 applications and its components b Must have in-depth experience in Maximo Customizations - MBO, Bean Class, Field Level Class, Custom Action, Cron task class, User Exit and Processing rules c Hands on experience in MIF/ DB Configurations/ Domains/ Application designing/ Escalation/ Cron tasks d Good to have Java programming language, WebSphere and Oracle DB PL/SQL knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Maximo Developer with 6 years of experience to work with production support team and function as the technical lead b Expertise on more than one of Industry Specific products of Maximo and Maximo Add On preferably Maximo for Utilities c Sound work experience and understanding on all Maximo Module
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.