- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :COBOL Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop specific COBOL programs to support business functions as per the client requirement Follows and contributes with defining specifications, coding standards, and project guidelines to ensure code integrity Enhancement of mainframe jobs in production in order to reduce MIPS and provide Key Process Improvement ideas for Automation
- Technical Experience : Unit and regression testing of the enhanced code to check the functionality code and creation of production/test setup and test plan for the same. Reporting of data from mainframe sources like Disk/TAPE/VSAM files which is using COBOL to meet the client reporting requirements. Solving the data related queries and business queries on reported data for client satisfaction. Supports the analysis of COBOL processing programs of low complexity to ensure accurate documentation of requirements
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have very good communication skill 2: Should have good analytical skills 3: Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4: Good knowledge of any one database
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.