- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Redis
- Good To Have Skills :Cassandra,Kubernetes,PostgreSQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1ClusterScalingReplication maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes 2 Work with operations to deploy Redis updates, patches and version upgrades when required 3 Define best practices for how to best consume Data services technology 4 Performing the Capacity planning to ensure scalability and reliability,Back-up/recovery processes,Run maintenance tasks eg upgrades,Applying security patches,Monitoring performance of services,Build tools, services, frameworks and interfaces to enable
- Technical Experience : 1 2-3 years of experience in In-memory data structure store administration with an emphasis on Redis 2 Operational and administration experience with one of more technologies in a Cloud/SaaS environment is a plus 3 Experience performing system administration tasks on Linux and shell scripting 4 Experience creating Continuous Integration pipelines eg Jenkins
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment 2 Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment 3 Desire to work in an information systems environment 4 Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : should work in shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.