Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :
- Project Role Description :
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Advanced Embedded System Engineering
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A;Build features, functionality and application B;As a Developer responsible for understanding requirements, design documents
- Technical Experience : A:Hands-on development experience using Java B; Good understanding and experience of cloud application design principles such as micro-services, etc C:Knowledge of the latest development tools across the software development workflow coding, building, deployment, operations, version controlling GitHub, task trackingJIRA/Rally D:Good understanding of design patternsMVC etc, object oriented design, and frameworks
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills High levels of initiative and creativity
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.