- Project Role : Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Third Party IT Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC),Risk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This role is responsible to help the client in assessing the risk arising from the vendors / third parties The primary focus will be to help the client with their Third Party Risk Management TPRM framework, which includes understanding the scope of work, contacting the vendors / third parties for either SOC2 report or assessment questionnaire, review the third party attestations and / or review the responses provided to the questionnaire for gaps and report gaps recommendations
- Technical Experience : 5 years of experience in Information Security analysis and IT Risk assessments field Understanding of networking, security and IT operations concepts Experience in completing risk assessments independently Experience in risk reporting to communicate risk level to various groups Ability to synthesize assessment data to create actionable reports TPRM, ISO 27001, SSAE16 / SSAE18
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner, team player and self-starter
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.