- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Good To Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-CDP Account manager will drive all IS related action to ensure risk mitigating actions are taken on different clients 2-CDP Account manager will be responsible to engage with AISLs, AMDs, control owners as needed to drive different initiatives defined by CDP leadership 3-CDP Account manager will be the main point of contact to assist AISLs and control owners to drive and execute CDP related activities 4-CDP Account manager is the first point of contact to help the delivery teams to analyze sce
- Technical Experience : 1-Working Experience in Risk management/ Information Security management systems 2-In-depth understanding on Information Security ISO 27K1 Controls and Risk they mitigate 3-IS certification preferably CISA or CISSP
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good communication 2-Ability to work with minimal supervision 3-Attention to details
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH/MTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.