- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Candidate will Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Technical Experience : A: Candidate should Hands on experience in Java,React JS and Oracle Pl/SQL B: Should have Knowledge of Java, Object Oriented Programming C: Should have experience in Oracle Pl/SQL D: Should have experience in Java Script E: Working in Agile E: Build Management P3 - Advanced F: Design amp; Build Enablement P3 - Advanced G: Configuration amp; Release Management P3 - Advanced
- Professional Attributes : A: Candidate should be self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team B: should be An excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English C: Someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.