Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Workday Financial Accounting Core
- Good To Have Skills :Adaptive Insight,Workday Core HCM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projects b: Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration C: Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules d: Experience in configuration of business processes, business process policy security, domain security, notifications, worklets, custom validations, worktag usage and creation of calculated f
- Technical Experience : a: Performs analysis, conceptual design, configuration and implementation of design in financial space b: Exposure to Workday Financial Functional Areas such as Core Financials, Banking and Settlement and Budgets, Procurement, Supplier Accounts, Inventory, Projects, Business Assets, Expenses, Foundation Data Model design c: Must have exposure to business process in Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, FDM and Record to Report area d: Has an understanding of the year end processes in Finance
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision c: Must have created and modified reports in the Finance functional area involving composite and matrix
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday HCM Principal b: Workday Finance certification
- Additional Information : Should have an understanding of security in the Financials area Should have prior experience of work
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.