- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Advanced Planning
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the team in the planning, design, development, Testing and deployment of SAP S/4 Advanced Planning PPDS application 2 Provide SAP driven solutions for Business requirements in the area of Advanced Production Planning and Scheduling 3 Follow software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have deep exposure S/4 HANA Advanced Planning formerly APO-PPDS: Hands-on experience on Heuristics, Optimizer ,Setup time optimization, PPDS Master Data, PPDS planning board and Capacity planning, Campaign Planning, Block Planning, Shelf Life Planning, PPDS with Variant Configuration 2 Min of atleast 6 years of SAP experience on SAP APO and worked on 2 Full Cycle Implementation projects involving SAP PPDS with atleast one project on S/4HANA Embedded PPDS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and verbal communication skills 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal external stakeholders across geographies 4 Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develop leaders within the team
- Educational Qualification : Full time graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.