- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO MFT
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Application Support Perform Daily Monitor, Application/Database health checks etc 2: Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills if any failures Perform Impact analysis 3: Perform Code Review and Code Optimization standards on MFT Skills 4: Can perform changes on existing logic based on adhoc requirements 5: Must perform configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : 1: 5-6 years of experience at least in MFT Skill 2: Understanding of ITIL, Good to have MFT Certification 3: Anypoint Platforms and JEE technologies, Spring/Hibernate Frameworks would be a plus Experience with MFT Skills 4: Hands-on experience with MFT tools
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication and written skills 2: Good problem solving skills to investigate and resolve various archiving issues 3: Good presentation skills 4: Good team handling skills 5: Ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.