- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design, implement, and maintain the Java applications B: Should have responsibility to take end to end project delivery work C: Should be a quick learner and able to work with less guidance D:Identify the code issues and fix it proactively
- Technical Experience : A: Should have through knowledge on Java and version should be 7 B: Should have through knowledge on Spring Boot and version should be 2 C: Should have knowledge on Workflow
- Professional Attributes : A:a self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team B: an excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.