- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Apple iOS Application Development
- Good To Have Skills :Apple macOS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform B:Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features B; Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions C; Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams
- Technical Experience : A;Experience in mobile programming in native iOS and Android B;DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store C;A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer D;Experience with test automation Junit, XCTest and XCUI, SeleniumE; Hands on experience with relational databases MS SQL Server and exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB, Ela
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.