- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a. Design Solution architecture on GCPb. Providing solution support in key multi million dollor dealsc. Role as GCP Architect and SME in multiple projectsd. Represent Accenture in client meetingse. Communicate on architecture to business and sr. executivesf. Lead Architect in complex transformations projects involving multi-vendor scenarios
- Technical Experience : a: Exposure to Google cloud Platform-GCP and related services like Compute, Storage, Data, Network, Security, AI Platform and Devopsb: Exposure to other cloud platforms like WS, Azure etc c. Big Data and ML services on Google cloud Cloud Bigquery, Clod Data Flow, Cloud Pub,Sub, Cloud BigTable, ML APIs, AutoML and Cloud MLd: Serverless Architecture and Security : Cloud Functions, Cloud IAMe. GCP Architect certification
- Professional Attributes : a: Good presentation and communication skillsb: Leadership skillsc: Team handling skillsd. Around 20+ years
- Educational Qualification : a: Any engineering degreeb: Any certification on Architecture Frameworks
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.