Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Understanding the requirements, creating and reviewing functional specification 2:Design Build, test and deploy of functional objects 3:Consistent alignment with client/ supervisors to ensure expectations are met
- Technical Experience : 1:Hands-on Experience on AO/AMS project or Rollout/implementation projects 2:Strong design, configuration experience in SAP FI CO integration 3:knowledge on 3rd party interface and integrations like interface to banks IDOCs 4:Strong troubleshooting skills on FICO functionalities configurations 5:Should have worked on development, support Bank interface scope Should have exposure on integration between FI-SD and FI-MM
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good Presentation Skills 2:Written and verbal communication skills 3:Experience in functional Upgrade 4:Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill 5:Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.