- Project Role : Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description : Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AXWAY
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work end to end with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver the out of box solution b: Fulfill the demands of client and meet the business requirement by testing and deploying transferflows specific to MFT c: Analyzes Release note and latest pack from Axway to implement and standardise platofrm d: Use experience in MFT products and provide design and solution of File transfer projects e: Incident/Change/Request Management handling
- Technical Experience : a Good knowledge in Transfer protocols - SFTPHTTPS,FTPS, AS protocols , SMTP b Basic kmowledge of networking and unix C Good knowledge in Axway products CFT , XFB gateway, Secure Transport and B2Bi d Installation/upgrade/servicePack/patches apply in Axway products e Good technical troubleshoot approach in fle transfer issues f Knowledge in AWS/GCP g Good knowledge of PKI and different Security algorithms PGP/Hashing/encyption/certificates
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal/written communication skill to manage Client meetings and issues call with different stake holders
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
- Additional Information : c: Flexible to work on different shifts to provide 247 support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.