- Project Role :Test Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Murex Test Automation
- Good To Have Skills :Murex Front Office
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical use cases B Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles C Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function D Interact with product management, BAs and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Technical Experience : A Flex Skills Murex BA, Murex Functional Testing B Good understanding of Murex platform C Knowledge on Murex MXTESTOnyx Tool D Design automate manual functional test/use case E Good Experience in Test Analysis, creation of testcases, Execution, Automation etc F Must have experience and worked Under Capital Market Domain G Knowledge on Functional Test strategy
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skill B Resource should have good analytical Problem solving skill
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.