- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Researching, understanding, and developing responses to cyber threats Writing, editing, and publishing technical reports Developing and deploying network and endpoint detections to support a Security Operations Center analysis team Performing data analysis to optimize SOC procedures Prioritize and remediate internal maintenance requests to ensure a well-run global analytics platform Assist in the coordination and implementation of major detection enhancements to SOC analytics
- Technical Experience : 2 years of IT security experience ideally focused on intrusion detection/network security monitoring and/or working with cyber threat intelligence A strong understanding of the information security threat landscape, including detailed technical knowledge about the most prevalent threat groups, malware, attack methods, and vulnerabilities Superior technical writing ability Experience researching security threats and developing detection mechanisms to defend against them
- Professional Attributes : Strong problem-solving skills Ability to communicate clearly at all levels, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills Strong customer service and interpersonal skills Ability to train and mentor others Adaptability to accept change
- Educational Qualification : Minimum a bachelors or a masters degree in addition to regular 15- year full time education
- Additional Information : NIL
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.