- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :NewsPage Functional
- Good To Have Skills :NewsPage Technical
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Understand NewsPage Product and can engage with Business directly b Understanding the requirements and Creation execution of test cases c Execution of test cases and Defect Reporting d Hands on Client Handling and lead a team at least 5 members
- Technical Experience : a Knowledge on CPG industry Distribution management system b Accenture NewsPage application, Product Management, Planning, Estimation Etc, c Configuration of the Products, Bug Fixing, Analytical d Transition requirements and use cases to designers e Good communication skill, Ability to adapt to any technology f Hands on Client Handling and lead a team at least 5 members g Good to have Well Adapted to ADM methodology, Very Strong in delivery management h Create the specifications and features o
- Professional Attributes : a Good verbal and written communication skills in English b Experience/ exposure to CPG Industry and/ or Accenture NewsPage application is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.