Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Establish Power Platform technology road map including Environment Strategy, Security and Data Loss Prevention policies, Data architecture and integration design, Security and Permissions, Licensing and Cost analysis, etc 2 Provide architecture direction to and influence execution of application development 3 Work with application teams, operations, infrastructure and security stakeholders to identify appropriate architecture extensions and process improvements
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 8 years of experience using multiple Microsoft technologies for web application development programming 2 Knowledge of Power Platform PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI 3 Strong knowledge on Data modeling Connections 4 Experience with leading or defining application or infrastructure architecture strategy and product roadmaps 5 Experience developing and architecting enterprise scale services or solutions 6 Experience with leading application, Infrastructure development project
- Professional Attributes : 1 Have outstanding verbal communications skills 2 Have good client expectation management and presentation skills 3 Ability to build expertise of other people 4 Should have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Knowledgeable on SharePoint or O365 2 Exposure on UI Interactions Styling
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.