- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way thats geared towards the needs of end users B:Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable C:Work with the business in designing and delivering correct, high quality data D:Guiding teams to write high-quality code and complete application development on schedule E:Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Technical Experience : A:Minimum 2 years of experience on Power BI connecting to various sources both on premise and in cloud Configuring and scheduling data refresh, language translations B:Minimum 1 year of experience on SQL Server 014 and/or Sql server Analysis services Tabular model C:Have in-depth knowledge of PowerBI D:Good to have Azure data services hands on experience E:Good to have Azure SQL DB experience F:Have in-depth skill in Azure Analysis Service or SSAS G:Good exp in creating Power BI data models
- Professional Attributes : A:Should have excellent communication and presentation skills B:Should be a good team player/lead C:Strong articulation skills are mandatory D:Flexible in taking different responsibilities E:Responsible and dedicated towards project delivery milestones F:Openness in projecting a contradicting point
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of education B:Bachelor Degree, equivalent to Btech or BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.